Ingredients (make about 10 large pancakes)
- 1½ cups milk
- 4 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat skillet, or large frying pan to approx 325 degrees, or medium low. On our oven he sets the large burner between the 3 and 4, you may have to experiment to find the sweet spot temperature for whatever pan you are using.
- Combine the milk and vinegar and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes
- Combine all dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt) in medium mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add milk/vinegar combo, eggs and melted butter.
- Using a whisk, stir everything together until there are no lumps. Allow mixture to sit for a minute or two, it will start to almost bubble a little, then ladle, or pour batter onto skillet in 4 or 5 inch circles.
- Do not flip until bubbles appear and surface starts to dull.
- Serve with your favorite pancake toppings.